Saturday, November 29, 2008

The State Fair






I love it when the state fair comes. We try and go every year so we can ride the rides and eat all the gooooooooood food they have! This year my sister-in-law Micah and her husband Spencer went with us, we also took my nephew Tuff with us. It was unlimited ride day with a wristband, so we bought the kids each one and Micah and I got one so we could ride with them. Patrick and Spencer didn't really care about the rides, they just wanted to play the games. The big slide was the boys favorite, they went down it over and over. Tyler really wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel (which I hate) so Micah and I braved it out and went with him. We saw the grizzly bear show, and then Micah and I went on this crazy ride that goes around and upside down. We ofcourse had to try a fried Twinkie, mmmmmmmmm goood!!! We had a good time and can't wait to go next year!

0 comments: