Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mother's Day



Well it's been a crazy busy month for us, so it's been a while since I updated our blog. On Mother's Day Patrick fixed us pancakes for breakfast. He also got the boys ready for church. When we got home we went to my parent's house because my dad decided to have us and Patrick's mom and dad, his brother Matt and his wife and their kids, and his sister Micah and her husband Spencer over for dinner. My dad grilled steaks for us and made everything else to go with it. Patrick and My dad also cleaned everything up. We relaxed and enjoyed each other and the kids played and of course did some wrestling with dad/uncle Patrick. Tyler made me a really cute book at school for Mother's Day. Riley made me a cute handprint card at church, and Patrick got me some Roses and the book "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer. It was a good day!

1 comments:

Michael and Kari said...

I'm glad you had a nice mother's day. It doesn't seem to come around often enough though...