Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wii, Playstation 3, Game Cube, DS.......



We have way too many video game systems at our house. We have a PS3 which is mostly Patrick's for his games, but we also use it for Rockband and the car racing games I like. The boys have a gamecube, Tyler saved up his money and bought himself a Nintendo DS, and then we got a Wii for Christmas. You would think with all those systems we would never be able to play them all, but somehow we manage to find enough time to use them. I have really been wanting to get the Wii Fit, but Patrick didn't think we would use it or like it. That was until he saw someone hula hooping and snow boarding on it and he thought it looked pretty cool. So yesterday we went and bought one. We were in luck that the game store just got a shipment in that morning and we were able to get one. I guess they're sold out within minutes. Needless to say he has been playing on it since we got it. Hopefully I'll get to try it sometime soon. He does have to go to work eventually!

5 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

My daughter wants all of those for Christmas. All she has so far is a DS. She's only 6!!!

But the Wii with actual physical exercise sounds great.

Nice blog.

Patrick is a nice name. I hate to say this but, I had a brother Partick who died in a car crash when I was 17 and he 15. Sorry, didn't mean to go to a downer there. But that's just how is is. And what was.

But today is wonderful!

And happy blogging.

Laura and Jimmy said...

another friend of mine just got one! looks like fun!!

Michael and Kari said...

Sounds fun! I love your new blog background. I can't tell you how many people I've seen use that cutest blog on the block site. Maybe I should give it a try....

larsen family said...

Sounds like my house except Ethan says they are for the girls too! The only thing is they don't know how to play the advanced games Ethan buys. Guys are sure funny. We miss you and your sweet family.
Jen

My Place said...

Wii!! I am also crazy about the new technology and hopefully can get 1 soon and have great fun of it. :)