Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chore Board


So one of my good friends is the enrichment leader in our ward. They are having a super Saturday next month and they have a bunch of cute crafts you can make. Well you know me, I always love to make cute things for my house so I told her I wanted to make this chore board. I thought what a great idea, it will look cute in my house and also get my kids to do their chores. Apparently she didn't have many people willing to help teach the classes so guess who got asked to teach it, yep that's right me! Last week we made ours since we won't have time that day, and they turned out sooooo cute! It is a very cute idea.

2 comments:

William and Marianne said...

SO super cute!!!! i want to make one.. what supplies do you need?

Laura and Jimmy said...

i love this, can you teach me??